“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Arena Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Arena Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Newark, Delaware
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

A bit over priced for many items. The staff was nice and they had a pretty good beer selection. Atmosphere was a little run down. Best thing about restaurant is its location.

Visited April 2013

Lake Placid, New York
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

The food is wonderful, and at an affordable price! The black and blue burger is delicious! You MUST order the sweet potato fries, SO GOOD! Love the fireplace outside the entrance!

• Visited April 2013
“Not so bad!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We walked in for a quick lunch and then I decides to check the reviews on here. It was rated 70 out of 70 for food in LP. I am pretty shocked! It was pretty informal but we had quick service, the food was good, and we were out in 45 minutes. Overall, we were pretty happy. My husband had the mozz sticks and a burger and was pleased. I had the chicken quesadillas and they were okay. It said chipotle chicken with pico de gallo and it really just was chicken with some BBQ sauce and onions but it was actually pretty good. I was just expecting something different. A local told me its under new management and has only been open a few months. I hope, for their sake, it starts to get better reviews!

1 Thank Gmcsnow
Westfield, New York
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

We were looking for a quick, late night dinner and since this restaurant was right across from our hotel we decided to give it a try. Poor decision on our part. The food was terrible...and extremely pricey. $44 for fried food, a salad and drinks. The service was awful. We waited about 15 minutes before someone gave us menus (the place was almost empty so there was no reason why we didn't get quicker service!) We will NEVER go back.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Shari G
“Stupid”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

I say stupid because the sign outside clearly says Pizza. But to our surprise when we sat down with our 4 children it took the table next to us to tell us that they were out of pizza. When the waiter came over we asked him about pizza and I felt like I was in the middle of a Seinfeld episode with the waiter stating very rudely "no pizza today." Then he proceeded to walk away without offering us menus or taking a drink order until I asked him to. Needless to say not only were they out of pizza but other items as well. The bathrooms were dark( couldn't find the light), dirty and hot. I could go on but...really do I need to? Stay away...far far away.

2 Thank Lauramakesart