“Just adorable!”

Ranked #4 of 22 Shopping in Lake Placid
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My daughters, best friend and I always take a summers girls trip. After years of traveling and high expectations this adorable little shop is at the top of our list! Outdtanding customer service by hannah (also my daughters name, the red head:) )! We enjoyed Lake placid and loved "Just Bead It"!!

1  Thank KCara005
"shop"
"fun"
"lake"

Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Best beads and stones! Pricey but unique enough to justify. If you want to create jewelry on site with a group, on your own or looking for specialty beads to take home with you this shop does all well. Great service. One of the reasons to visit Lake Placid!

justbeadit, Owner at Just Bead It, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Thank You for your review and hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We visited this shop on our vacation this summer. I wanted to make a customized necklace for a special pendent I was given. The shop has a lovely selection of beads and the wonderful staff were so helpful. My teenage daughter and her friend and I had a really nice time creating a necklace which will be a special remembrance to a great vacation. I also bought a fun pair of earrings custom made by the woman we worked with that I've gotten many compliments on. I highly recommend this shop for a fun activity on a visit to the town! The prices seemed reasonable, and the quality of the beads and other supplies is excellent.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

The set up of the store makes it very easy to see/find beads. The staff in knowledgeable and helpful. Excellent selection/wide variety of beads. Beading bar in the back so you can make pieces on site, with their help and tools. We had a great time there.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 2, 2011

For awhile I had been planing a trip to Lake Placid because I love the area it's so beautiful but it's not only the area that I like it's also the people and stores. I have had nothing but a fantastic time when I travel to the area. A big factor to me enjoying the area is from speaking with the owner Stacy from "Just Bead It." This was one of the first shops that we went into and believe it or not we stayed in there for a good hour an a half hanging out and laughing with her. The store is beyond beautiful and it is a fun atmosphere when you walk in the door. It's a MUST SEE PLACE, take the time and make a gift to give to a loved one. The owner went out of her way to make us feel comftroble and at home she gave us advice of were to stay, good places to eat and what to do on our trip. The trip was a total success and we can't wait to go back and visit JUST BEAD IT and chat with her again! Not only do they have cool beads but awesome star lights!!

CHECK OUT THE STORE AND ENJOY YOU TIME IN LAKE PLACID!! :)

1  Thank McKenzie D