“A pleasant surprise in LP!”
Review of Pan Dolce - CLOSED

Pan Dolce
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pan Dolce, meaning “sweet bread” in Italian, is a full service restaurant located just beyond the hustle and bustle of Main Street in Lake Placid.Our menu offers a selection of seasonal dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We pride ourselves in creating a casual gourmet experience with high standards of quality, service and convenience. All of our tempting dishes are crafted in our kitchen using carefully selected local ingredients.We braise, roast, poach, boil and bake all our own meats, poultry, and breads. Enjoy our distinctive, spacious, Eco-friendly, restaurant - designed with natural materials and a contemporary feel. Pan Dolce welcomes families, friends and groups of all sizes.
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I dined her with a group of five on the Saturday before Christmas and was pleasantly surprised! The outside of this restaurant doesn't look impressive, bet the food and service was top notch! The burgers at Pan Dolce are by far the best in town. The salmon entree was the best I've ever had!
Try this un-assuming restaurant...you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I just returned from dining here on 12/19/13 and need to praise this establishment. First, I went here when they first opened when they were a bagel and sandwich eatery. I wasn't impressed and until tonight never returned. They have re-invented themselves to a fine dining restaurant and what a delightful difference. The decor is well done, modern contemporary with subtle tones and perfect lighting. The customer service is excellent; Keith the Manager was welcoming and attentive, our server Nick was polite, courteous and professional. I could tell he was managing several guests and appeared to handle them well. Now for the food; I had a fresh dinner salad with Avocado Vinaigrette dressing, very good choice and as my main course I was intrigued to try the Free Form Turkey Pot Pie.. This was amazingly good, wonderful vegetables and light gravy constructed with puff pastry. I could tell it was made from scratch and the flavors just complimented each other. The balsamic vinegar dribbled on top just made the dish perfect. My companions all had a taste of it as I insisted they try it. My companions had the Signature Mac & Cheese and the Black Bean Burger, they too thought the meals were fantastic. I'm so glad that I gave Pan Dolce another look as I will be back again...soon!

1  Thank RonaDog
Reviewed November 25, 2013

A very nice "decent" restaurant with quite good but not outstanding food. If you want a pretty good meal this will suffice. Service was very good and the atmosphere is lovely.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Truly a gem ! The ambiance is enchanting--perfect lighting, warm atmosphere, and clean, inviting place settings ! The menu is well thought out, the food is exquisitely presented and prepared, and prices are more than reasonable. The wait staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. Keith, the manager, is exceptional. Parking is plentiful. And the coffee is to die for ! Try it ..... you will be back !

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Hazelnut chicken and risotto was delicious! Staff was very friendly and accommodating even though we arrived for dinner at 9:15. There was a snow storm in the area causing a power outage and the food was still wonderful and the staff, including the guitarist remained cheerful and friendly. Highly recommend!