“Great ambiance & service, delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Maggie's Pub

Maggie's Pub
Ranked #35 of 98 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ottawa, Canada
“Great ambiance & service, delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

It was shoulder season so quiet. Sat on a big couch by a wood burning fire and had a charming server. Drinks are crazy expensive but the food was reasonably priced and delicious. Chocolate lava cake with cocoa ice cream a hit! We had a great time.

Maryland
“Comfortable informal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great pace for imaginative bar fare. Good burgers and salad. They also make an excellent fish chowder.

Wonderful lighter alternative to the main restaurant!

Visited October 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Excellent dinner in a beautiful setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Drove in from Keene to have dinner here not knowing much about it after finding out the place we planned to have dinner at was closed on Sunday nights. Dinner ended up being a very pleasant surprise. I had two starters as my dinner, the warm quinoa salad and the hummus. That was actually more food than I had anticipated but both were so excellent I'm glad I had a chance to try them both. My husband had the burger which he enjoyed but said that everything that came with the burger - greens, vegetables and house made ketchup - is what made it great. We had complimentary onion bread with our meal which was excellent. Service was great. Our waiter was attentive and accommodating. The ambiance was beautiful and relaxing with playful rustic decor and nice fireplace. Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013
“Great place to relax over drinks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went there for drinks on a Saturday afternoon and had the best time. We sat outside by the fireplace and just enjoyed the quietness and the view. There are nice blankets provided outside should you get cold. The drinks were reasonably priced and the service was exceptional! We will definitely be back on our next trip down without the kids...

Quechee, Vermont
“Top Notch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I dined at Maggie's for a romantic birthday dinner and thought it was fantastic. The menu is a bit limited but the quality was excellent. I had a great skirt steak and my wife had fish tacos. The service was great but most importantly, the atmosphere and view are terrific. The pub is very cozy and inviting. Maggie's is a bit off the beaten path and we actually just stumbled onto it when we were poking around. The Lake Placid Club is one of the most spectacular places on the lake and would highly recommend the trip.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Maggie's Pub? Share your experiences!