1. The panini was amazing and gigantic!
2. Everyone at my table loved their meal, especially the crepes which were not what I was expecting. Nice surprise!
3. It's right in the heart of everything so you can walk around after your meals, or a block up the road to sit in the little park.
The not so great:
1. I was on crutches and we sort of had to squeeze into a table because I can't really stand for a long time. There are so few seats that we were lucky to even get those.
2. This is sort of ridiculous, but... The bathrooms are tiny. Clean, but really, really tiny. You are not getting a wheelchair in there. However, at least they had one to use, and it was clean!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.