“Only Place to Stay in Lake Placid, NY Clean, Great Location, Rooms, Service & Value.”
Review of Maple Leaf Inn

Maple Leaf Inn
Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Lake Placid
Reviewed February 16, 2010

My husband and I stayed at Maple Leaf Inn in January 2010.
Upon check in the owners were so nice, they paid attention to all of our details and answered every question that we had.
The location is right in the village of Lake Placid and close to everything.
When we went to our room it was so clean and spotless and the room was nicely decorated.
We had the best sleep/ service ever, just what we were looking for on this vacation.
Maple Leaf Inn was everything that we were looking for. The owners make you feel like family. We will stay there the next time we go to Lake Placid and refer our friends and family!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Cole98

Reviewed December 30, 2009

We stayed at the Maple Leaf Inn for 4 nights, and found it to be a great place for our winter vacation. It's one of the cleanest motels we've ever stayed in, super service from the owners who made us feel right at home. We loved having the mini kitchen in our room, this saved us $ by eating breakfast in the room.

Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank radski65
Reviewed September 9, 2009

This past labor day weekend myself and my 2 brothers traveld to Lake Placid for a weeknd of relaxation away from NYC. We chose the Maple Leaf Inn from a myriad of choices in Lake Placid. To start, the room was exactly what three guys needed we had a large kitchenette with stove, microwave, fridge, and sink. The room was large and very clean and far away enough from the main road to have the peace and quite we were looking for. Our hosts were more than gracious, the family that owns this great inn was there for whatever me and my brothers needed they are among the friendliest people you can ever ask to meet. Our hosts are well know among the locals in the town and we heard nothing other than praise for them and there fine inn. I have noticed that people are likely to write a bad review of a place they disliked, than to write and leave a review of places they did like, well in closing I can say this The Maple Leaf Inn exceded mine and my familys expectations in everyway. once again Thank you so much to our gracious hosts for makeing labor day weekend 2009 a memorable one........

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed September 1, 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Maple Leaf Inn for five days in Aug. The grounds were well maintained the flowers were absolutely beautiful. The room was immaculent. We swam in the heated in-ground swimming pool everyday that was very relaxing. I'm very happy we decieded to stay here . What impressed me the most about the Maple Leaf Inn was the way the owners went out of their way to make you feel like you were their most important quest. My husband and I didn't want to drive to dinner so we decieded to take the free trolley and we had just missed it so we strated to walk Barb (the Owner) had noticed and went and got her car and drove us to dinner so we didn't have to walk. This is the only place I will stay from now on when traveling to Lake Placid.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2009

I have stayed here the last week in June and first week in July for the last 3 years, and will continue to in the future. Great location, walk to town and restaurants etc. I have stayed in the small apartment and the double rooms, all cleaned spotlessly daily and bright and cheery. Every room looks out to a very pleasant garden and pool area. Owners ans staff are the very best, bending over backwards to make your stay the Best ever.......I highly reccomend this Inn.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank sheeladog
Reviewed June 29, 2009

Solo trip up for IMLP training and Marathon weekend June 13th, Room 11 (small room upstairs) has a shower that is a "DELUGE!"...like opening a fire hydrant. Awesome!

I think Mirror Lake dips when you shower. Great little room with all the amenities. Innkeeper didn't think I'd get my racing bike in the room but plenty of real estate.

Aside from the owner being a Yankee fan, would book again for training weekend in a heart beat

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank trihumor
Reviewed November 17, 2007

We took a trip to Lake Placid recently with out reservations.
We drove through the village and spotted the Maple Leaf.
We stayed 3 nights and had a wonderfull stay. The rooms
were spotless and very comfortable. The Staff was very
willing to please. We highly recomend this property to
anyone looking for a good value and a great place to
stay.