“Pub food done right. ”

Ranked #12 of 105 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The world famous Dancing Bears Restaurant is a favorite spot for dining and celebrating with friends and family in Lake Placid. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Dancing Bears Restaurant features a warm, inviting atmospher, with great views and cozy street-side dining. Conveniently located on Lake Placid's Main Street, Dancing Bears Restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy a variety of great all-American foods including our chef's mouth-watering daily specials, Lake Placid's favorite burgers, signature hand-tossed pizzas, and tantalizing dinner selections. The bar features happy hour every day from 4:00p.m.-7:00p.m.
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch at the Dancing Bears last week. It's pub food in pub food atmosphere but with fresh ingredients well prepared. The service was friendly and the prices reasonable. Perfect for lunch.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We had an early lunch over the Iron Man weekend and it was a very pleasant experience. The food was good and we sat on the open air terrace overlooking the lake. Our server was slow, I'm not quite sure why as it was really not busy. Also, some things that had been advertised were missing from our plates. For example, my skirt steak salad was tasty and well prepared, yet did not come with the advertised tortilla crisps, but why quibble when the view was so great! My husband felt his burger was just so so, but overall, the food was good and yes, I would go back.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Best steak I have had in a long time. Excellent food and service. Outside seating was excellent and the WIFI worked perfectly. Would highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We had two dinners and lunch at DB. Food was well prepared and plentiful. Service was very slow though. Staff friendly and polite. I would recommend trying to eat at an off hour if possible...

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I'm afraid to say I didn't end up eating here because I asked the host if there was any wifi, to which he replied that there was but he didn't know the password as he was new. He made no effort to check for the password, I am sure there is someone he could have called to ask. This made me feel very unwelcome and like he didn't want me there at this restaurant so I left without eating here.