“Brew with a view!”

Ranked #9 of 104 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: The Lake Placid Pub & Brewery serves great beers and delicious food in a comfortable atmosphere. Since 1996, the LPP&B has been Lake Placid's pub of choice, with the freshest microbrewed ales and lagers, including the famous Ubu Ale, and traditional pub fare sure to please everyone.
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Great views of Lake Placid from this inviting brewpub. Breweries are scarce in this part of NY, but this is a pretty good one.
I enjoyed their Lake Placid IPA along with a crock of soup and pub salad $10. The beer cheese soup was delicious.
I was in Lake Placid for two days and visited the brewery 3 times.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

My Wife and I had celebrated our Anniversary in LP over the weekend, and The Pub was a recommended stop. We arrived right after noon on Sunday and were happy to find a cozy spot for lunch, although my wife felt it a little chilly! After being told of the Daily features and Soup Du Jour, (Pub Soup?) by the Hostess, our server settled us in with Bloody Mary's and his vast knowledge of the menu items, and beverage selections. My bowl of Pub soup turned out to be a wonderful brothy Chowder with Sausage, Cabbage, Carrots, Onions and Celery. Very good, and my wife was very pleased with her House Ale and Onion Soup as well. Our lunches arrived in perfect timing, and my Wife declared her Black Bean Burger delicious, and my "Toad in the Hole" was a delight to the last bite. I took the idea to a pub in my home area for them to run as a special! We finished sharing a Beer Sampler and even bought a Combo six pack to go home with us! Can't wait to return.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy but well worth the wait. During the summer months the inside of the restaurant so if it's a hot day I recommend sitting outside. The food was wonderful and my husband enjoyed the local brews.

1  Thank Angela S
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The main reason was to stop have a fresh pint of UBU. The three story bar is a unique place. There is one maybe two tours every day. We didn't have any food but we did stop back again that day for another pint.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Chose this place since we stayed next door at the Hampton Inn. Not disappointed.Delicious Shepard's pie, large serving. Good craft beer menu. Enjoyed our dinner. Would return to eat here even if we stayed at another hotel in Lake Placid.