“Good food, long wait”

Ranked #7 of 99 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Lake Placid Pub & Brewery serves great beers and delicious food in a comfortable atmosphere. Since 1996, the LPP&B has been Lake Placid's pub of choice, with the freshest microbrewed ales and lagers, including the famous Ubu Ale, and traditional pub fare sure to please everyone.
Long Island City, New York
“Good food, long wait”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Good food and great beer. We knew there would be a wait so it was fine. Husband had a burger and I had pizza, both very good. Would go there again.

• Visited August 2013

U.S.A
“Good but not great.”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is a nice restaurant/brewery with so-so food. I was very disappointed with my chicken nachos which were basically just overcooked chicken pieces on chips with melted cheese. My friends were happier with their meals, however, so maybe I just ordered something the Pub doesn’t make well. The prices were reasonable and the service was slightly above average.

Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“WOW~ AMAZING”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

OK, the BBQ nachos were the best BBQ I've had and this gal is from the South :) They were great . The chicken sandwich had an excellent berry mayo I believe and was made to be one of a kind. Wish I could find more menu items like these!! My husband and I split the two items and were very satisfied! Very large with a few different levels. Bar areas and tables, great for anyone or the family!

• Visited July 2013
ottawa,ontario
“Mixed review”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Monday evening dropped by with my golfing buddy, we each had three 46ers , shared a plate of fries and great chicken wings as usual not disappointed. However on Thursday for lunch we hit some serious snags. The turkey burgers took about 40 minutes to show up at our table. The waiter had brought out the wrong plate, 'oops not a turkey burger' rushed back to the kitchen to retrieve the correct burger minus a pickle and guacamole. Not once did he approach us during the long wait with comforting words. We were just left there angrier by the minute.
We love this place, and just chalk it up to a whole bunch of errors.

• Visited June 2013
Wareham, United Kingdom
“Great lively pub with delicious ribs and local beer”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Perfectly located if staying at the Hampton. This is a lively (but not too noisy) place on the edge of Mirror Lake. For $30 I had a nice pint of local beer, French onion soup and 1/2 rack of finger-licking ribs with sides. I sat at the bar as there were free spaces and I didn't fancy the 1hr wait on a Saturday night for a table. All together faultless. Definitely go again next time I get up hot the Dacks.

• Visited September 2013