“Great taste of Placid”

Ranked #9 of 104 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Description: The Lake Placid Pub & Brewery serves great beers and delicious food in a comfortable atmosphere. Since 1996, the LPP&B has been Lake Placid's pub of choice, with the freshest microbrewed ales and lagers, including the famous Ubu Ale, and traditional pub fare sure to please everyone.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

If you're visiting Lake Placid and have ever enjoyed a good beer, this place is a must stop. Fantastic beer, and they don't have an overwhelming list either. Brown Bag is the way to go in my humble opinion, I believe that you can only get it at the brewery as well, so it's worth it to try a pint.The food is always spot on, and if you're not that hungry you can always just get a meat and cheese platter to nibble on while you drink. Nice patio seating too if you can get it.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Went here twice over the past weekend. I like the IPA - my girlfriend liked the 46'er pale ale. We played darts - the bar is very rustic feeling and the prices are fair. I know they are known for the Ubu - I'm not a fan. But I would recommend this to anybody and would definitely go again.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We visited the Lake Placid Pub & Brewery this past weekend. The food was amazing. The absolute best French Onion Soup EVER!!! The chili nachos were also great. Everyone loved everything. Nice atmosphere, friendly bartender, waitresses. Will definately make this a must stop when we visit again!!! Worth the wait....

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went on a Friday night and it wasnt as busy as we were expecting, which was nice being right before Christmas. Service was great! We ordered the sampler of beer to figure out which ones to order in a pint. The food was great!! I ordered the maple chicken sandwich with french fries. The maple taste with the apples in it was awesome! It is a place we will be visiting on our next trip up north.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Best place in the village hands down, everything is priced right, beer and food is great, never had to wait more than 15 minutes