“MMMMM MMMMM GOOD!”

Ranked #9 of 104 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: The Lake Placid Pub & Brewery serves great beers and delicious food in a comfortable atmosphere. Since 1996, the LPP&B has been Lake Placid's pub of choice, with the freshest microbrewed ales and lagers, including the famous Ubu Ale, and traditional pub fare sure to please everyone.
Reviewed January 24, 2012

When in town the brew pub is always on the list to it up. The Shepherd's pie rocks! Burgers
Are awesome and the UBU ale is out of this world! We went back for seconds the next night and took home some UBU growlers! Year in year out we be there for sure!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Perfect and casual. The grilled cheese is the BEST. The Brews are great. People are very friendly service is good. Very comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I love this place. It's a great 2 story pub off the main strip with great beer. I am a huge fan of Ubu ale. Try the beer sampler. I also eat here on every visit and have not had a bad meal yet. I recommend the pulled pork sandwich. What else can I say, I'm a fan!

Reviewed January 18, 2012

My boyfriend and I just left Lake Placid after a 3 night stay. We discovered Lake Placid Pub and Brewery on our second night. This place was so great that we had dinner there the next evening too. Their fresh brewed beers were delicious. There supreme nachos were the best nachos we've ever had! Yum! The Shepherd's Pie dinner was amazing too! The prices are very reasonable, especially compared to the other restaurants in town. The service was really great too. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anybody. Everything was incredible!

Reviewed January 16, 2012

The food is horrible. The service is very slow, it takes like 25 min till your food gets there and it is cold when it gets there and also very dry. The waitress almost never came, and I dont understand how the food can be cold after 25 min. Dont go here, go to Lisa Gs, its must better.

Ubuman, Owner at Lake Placid Pub & Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Hello - I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time at the Pub. As you can see by the vast majority of other reviews, most people do not share your experience. And while receiving cold or dry food is never acceptable, sometimes we do make mistakes - I hope it was brought to someone's attention and corrected to your satisfaction. However, while you were disappointed in the wait time for your food, everything we serve is cooked to order. Most of our customers find that time as an enjoyable opportunity to have one or two of our award winning beers. Cheers, Christopher Ericson, Owner.