“Heaven on Earth”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Torrance Hill View

Master Bathroom
Master Bath
Half Bath
Half Bath
Looking toward Mountains from the front deck
MacIntyre Range
Towards Lake Placid and ski jumps
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Xterramam...
“Heaven on Earth ”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in October 2017

This is my favourite place I have ever stayed while travelling.
My husband and I spent one week at Torrance Hill with our GSD.
The house was immaculate, beautifully decorated, and located perfectly for privacy.
It’s centrally located to many of the ADK hiking trails and a few miles from the ADK Loj which is the head of many trails.
The bed (master room) was very comfortable, especially when you collapse in a heap after hiking all day.
The master bathroom is beautiful and I always enjoyed the heater warming up my tootsies while standing at the vanity (the little things!)
The views from the house is what’s so gravitating for this Home. You have one of the most amazing sunset views in all the world. We always looked forward to spending the evening with our coffee sitting on the deck watching the sun go down. It felt like it was just for us.
Our dog loved it. It’s similar to our home and surroundings so he loved running out through the back trail and exploring.
It really is heaven on earth.
And we will be back.

Management Response
Jun 23, 2018
Thank-you. So glad you enjoyed your stay.
jmddcd
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“Excellent stay!”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time at Torrance Hill View! The house was the perfect size for my husband and I, our two daughters, and ... our two German Shepherds. The location was perfect! We had very easy access to the town of Lake Placid, as well as all other venues/attractions. The house was immaculate... well stocked with anything you would need, and had beautiful mountain views! Carol did a wonderful job with it, and we really felt at home! It was our first time ever bringing our dogs on vacation, and they loved it! Got to take them on several hiking trails, which they really enjoyed! I would highly recommend this property... we got home tonight, and I am already missing the refreshing mountain air and this wonderful property!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kelly S
Melrose, Connecticut, United States
“This place is amazing”
Reviewed August 15, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I didn't stay here, I stayed close by. We walked by and I was in awe! It's absolutely beautiful, brand new with all the luxuries! The location is perfect and the views are amazing! Watch the sun set over the mountains from your deck!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 16, 2016
Thank you. Still have a ways to go, but we are getting there.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing