“Charming & Romantic Victorian B&B” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lamplight Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lake Luzerne
Lamplight Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Lake Luzerne B&B and Inns
Hartford, CT
“Charming & Romantic Victorian B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2010

This is a beautiful Victorian B&B near Lake George; it is so well kept and neat and all the staff was very friendly and helpful. Linda and Gene's breakfasts were absolutely delicious (esp. the capuccino muffins!), and the gardens were great for just having a nice, peaceful read.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Crystal Lake, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2010

A very attractive, clean and comfortable B & B. The owners and staff were most accommodating and the breakfast was the best that we have ever had at a B & B.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Fort Collins
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2010

I happened upon the Lamplight Inn B&B while traveling through New England. I was driving late not knowing exactly where I would stay for the night when I noticed a beautifully lit up white house sitting high up on a hill. After continuing down the road a bit, I turned the car around to see if there might be a room for the night. Happily Gene welcomed me and showed me to an absolutely beautiful room upstairs with a fireplace, a private bath, and an antique dressing table and mirror. Needless to say, I was very glad that I turned the car around. Gene was so helpful and accommodating that I was immediately comfortable even though I was traveling alone. The bed was so comfy I think I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. In the morning I had a huge breakfast with fresh fruit salad, fresh baked muffins, raisin toast, a swiss cheese omelette, bacon, juice, and coffee. On top of everything else, the house is roomy with beautiful antiques and collectibles everywhere. The staff was gracious and welcoming and I would highly recommend the Inn to everyone. It couldn't have been any nicer!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
bergen county, nj
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2010

Coffee brewing,bacon cooking ahhh...the sweet smell of breakfast..... fluffy towels, soft cotton sheets and warm bedding Ohh.... the touch of comfort.....fireplace with a canopy bed and beautiful decor for the eye to see.....orange blossom muffins,french toast,waffles,eggs to order... all flavors for your mouth to savor..... All while you are surronded by peace and quiet of the country... The simple pleasures in life done well. Thanks Linda,Gene and Sally..... What more can we say... We enjoyed our stay!!!!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2010

This was our first time going to a B&B and we have decided that the Lamplight Inn will be held as our standard for future B&B's!! First of all, the inn is very clean, smells great, and is so cozy! I agree with everyone else, the breakfast is sooo good and fulfilling. My favorite was the room with all kinds of board games where they also have one of those single-serve coffee/tea maker for all hours of the day!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Belleville, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2009

Great place to spend a quite, relaxful weekend. Cozy inn, beautifully decorated. The owners, our host, were the best part of the visit. Extremely courteous and friendly. They made the stay an experience that we will always remember. Add to that the cozy decor and you'll have an experience like no other. My girlfriend and I can't wait to go back again.
We arrived a bit late and were greeted by one the owners, Gene. He was very friendly and the very first thing he asked us was "Did you guys have dinner yet"? We had eaten dinner before we arrived so he led us to our room, the "Coral Room". And told us a little about the Inn and our room. After a brief tour, he bid us goodnight. After we settled into our room and came downstairs into the main room and met Linda, the other half of the wonderful owners. We stayed up late talking like we had known each other for ages, along with the other guests that were staying there also. One of the most restful night's sleep I have ever had. In the morning we were awaken by the smell of freshly brewed
coffee and country style breakfast. Breakfast was great and the staff was very friendly.
Definitely worth the cost. By the way, lots of hot water and good water pressure in the shower, if that's as important to you as it is to me. Looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Kennett Square
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2009

I returned to the Lamplight Inn for a fourth visit - this time as a business traveller - and found it to be as comfortable, hospitable and delicious as when I was with my wife for vacation the previous visits. Gene and Linda continue to provide warmth with attention to detail that make this Inn a perfect Adirondack destination for either work or play.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
#8 of 87 in Lake George
Saratoga Arms
Saratoga Arms
#1 of 32 in Saratoga Springs

Been to Lamplight Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!