Lamplight Inn Bed and Breakfast
$140
$126
The Elms Waterfront Cottages(Lake Luzerne)(Great Value!)
$215
$155
Travelocity
$190
Econo Lodge(Lake George)
$54
All reviewscarriage houseb blake georgethe main housewrap around porchhome friesgas fireplacerose roomwonderful hostsbreakfast was amazingfresh fruithomemade breakfastsaratoga springswhite birchperfect weekendceiling fana wonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The Lamplight Inn is a very special place to spend time "away" from the hustle of life. The setting is charming and woodsy, walking distance to a pretty lake and park-like area and close enough to Saratoga Springs to make it an ideal get-away.
The living room is filled with wonderful antiques, the breakfast room is sunny and bright and very inviting, our room was very nice with a great, comfy king bed and there is a wrap-around porch that's great for afternoon coffee and a good book.
The best part of our stay was the gracious and welcoming hosts/innkeepers and the spectacular breakfast!
Just go - you'll love it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Once again we made it to our favorite B and B. Awesome breakfast and awesome service. This time we stayed in the room we first got when we first started going. It lovely and relaxing as always. I can't wait till next yearl;)

Room Tip: The breakfast is very filling and just awesome. Gene, Linda and Sally are awesome people. The price is reasonable. The rooms are amazing. We have been in so far Saratoga room, the French mountain, the lilac and the skylight room. I very nice get away to unwind. Oh its very quiet in there. Trust me you will make this the spot for you as me and my husband did:)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stopped here a week or so after Christmas and the house was still decked out for the holidays. It was beautiful! I've never seen so many decorations in my life!
Each room had a fireplace, which was a major plus, even though the building is well heated.
The bedrooms are comfortable, the whole house is spotlessly clean, there is free tea/coffee in the common area, and plenty of advice for things to do.
The breakfast is phenomenal! It was way too much food to finish in one sitting, but perfect if you are planning to load up before hitting the slopes.
I would definitely stay here again, especially around the holiday season!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had a wonderful weekend getaway in a romantic room complete with an easy to use fireplace and a relaxing jacuzzi. Gene, Sally, and Jen were so welcoming and the food was delicious!!! Can't wait to go back again next year and the price is worth it!!

Room Tip: We always stay in the suites with the fireplace and jacuzzi tub.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I can't expand on what's already been said - it's charming, romantic, relaxing and reasonably secluded (in a good way). My fiance and I, who usually go out on the town when we travel - really enjoyed going to a nice dinner then just enjoying the double tub with a bottle of wine. I even sneaked in a soak by myself in the morning when he was in the shower - it was just so relaxing. The breakfast was wonderful and the staff was friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple