“Nice time - nice service”
Review of Island View Motel

Island View Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake Luzerne
Island View Motel
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Lake Luzerne
Reviewed August 1, 2006

We stayed here for a few quiet days before joining the hustle or lake George. This lake is very relaxing, clean and safe to canoe with your children. Watch out for Ivy Island - sounds like poision ivy to me. We didn't get it! It is only 10 miles from Lake George but a world apart. The rates here are much lower. They have rooms with kitchens and gas grills to bbq. You could bring your own gril too. The grocery store is fairly priced and nearby. I didn't bother to drag food with me. The staff is very attentive and helpful. They really keep the rooms as clean as possible. The rooms are not renovated but that is part of the charm of staying here. It makes me feel like I time warped to a 60's rodeside motel. There isn't a pool but the beach is nice. I do wish the beds didn't have plastic type slip covers... they were noisey. The beds themselves were very comfy.

5  Thank Dunks001