“Friendly!”

Bennett's Riding Stables
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I did not like that we had to wait a loooooong time (about an hour) to get to our turn. I did like that the guide was friendly and allowed us to trot the horses a bit on flat parts of the trail.

2  Thank Judomo S

Reviewed September 2, 2013

When we arrived we were greeted by some staff who quickly helped up get on our way with our trail ride and even let me borrow boots since I was in flip flops (they provided new clean socks). Since you can't make reservations we waited around for about 20 minutes for horses to return which really wasnt bad at all. After we started our trail with a small group (there was only 5 us including the guide). The downside was there was no views just the mountain trail you were on. But I would return, very friendly/ welcoming staff!

1  Thank Thetraveler91
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife and I visited Bennett's Stables in the Fall of 2011. Long story short, my wife was thrown from her horse due to a crazy untrained horse and a loose saddle. The owner and guide of the stable denied that there was any problem with the saddle and the trail guide changed his story on some of the other details of the ride. They seemed like sincere honest people but people change when money is involved. I would never suggest this place to anyone. I’m just thankful the injuries sustained were not worse than they were.

1  Thank royj14
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We did the 1-hour trail in late August (Dad, 19-year old, and 9-year old). We had a great time and our guide was awesome.

1  Thank AMECTraveler
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went horseback riding yesterday for the first time. We chose this place based on reviews. Well let me just say our experience was awesome. The staff was very friendly and our guide was great. Highly recommended.

1  Thank amattam209