Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
august 20th 2018

Great guides wonderful day, the river was beautiful, the animals were cool, The weather was awesome.

Reviewed October 3, 2018
patriciaoatridge
Both tubing and treetop adventure

Reviewed September 5, 2018
richhart81
Manheim, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews hudson river water shoes school bus tube ride life jackets launch site great trip bus driver fun afternoon lazy river tubing recommend this trip spend an afternoon hour tubing beautiful scenery a lot of fun great guide whole family
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Great guides for the treetop gave us solid training beforehand so we had no trouble working the requisite safety equipment. At no point did the treetop course ever put us in an unsafe position. The guides also gave advice for more difficult areas of the course and when a younger person became stuck they were readily helped. The treetop course has three levels which we did and were of noticeable increases in difficulty (and fun accomplishment). The tubing was as others have said, variable by season so our guide told us. Ours was a low level water and at times we scooped paddled and had to walk at one point. Fine with us, we were neophytes anyway. Just getting out on the water and enjoying the sounds of the river and spending a lazy part of he afternoon was a lot of fun. As with he treetop, our guides were great.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Great day. The lazy river was SO RELAXING. The guide were supportive but not overbearing. The only problem.....it was tough at the end walking/climbing up the hill back to the bus.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

so much fun we went with our 8 year old and 3 year old and even though it was a more mild and cloudy day, we still had so much fun, shout to Field Guy Mike for saving my husbands shoe!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

First of all Jared and Kyle were excellent guides. I would give them top grades. The lazy float down the river however, was not very lazy. Do to the low water levels every one had to fight to stay in the moving water. At no time during the trip did I have more than one minute of just floating along with the current. I was constantly paddling to keep in the moving water. I'm 66 and have some arthritis in my shoulders so the experience was not relaxing and not without some pain. I know we were in the river for the proscribed amount of time but I also know we had to leave the river well before it's normal terminus point making me feel like missed quite a bit. My point with these statements is that if I had known the conditions of the river prior to the event I probably would not have gone on the tube ride. Posting these conditions on you web site and prior to paying for it would have been greatly appreciated.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Just needed water to be little big deeper and less rocks but the tour guides forewarned us each time to paddle the other way . Guides were great and helpful

Reviewed September 3, 2018

The guides were super friendly and knowledgeable. We had a large group and little children as well. The scenery was breathtaking! Lots of laughs for all!!!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

It was a good lazy afternoon. The old buses were a bit stinky.... wet smell. It was a great afternoon with ages 11 to 42 with a group of 9. We would go back.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We did this 2 years ago back when people were complaining about toilet and or changing facilities. This time they had new facilities but they were not very impressive - 3 men’s changing rooms rooms for about 2 dozen males and no soap, paper towels or hand dryers in restrooms. Tours are not well supervised by guides with the group widely separated. The guides appear to be 2 high school aged boys for a bus load of tube riders. School bus transport to and from tubing site was via non-air conditioned school type bus. Temperature in bus sweltering. Very steep exit from river at end of trip which was difficult to negotiate. Pressure at end of trip to tip guides. I would look elsewhere next time.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Took my 2 teen boys 12 & 19 today for a fun filled lazy adventure!!!!!! This was one of the greatest this we did this summer, Our guides Kyle & Jordan were very knowledgeable with the area and very helpful..... we had a big and full group and were able to keep everyone happy and together , these boys did a fantastic job!!!!!!!!! We will definitely be back next year, great price great time !!!!!!!!

1  Thank Michele W