Holiday Inn Resort Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$153
$126
HolidayInn.com
Clarion Inn & Suites(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$98
$85
Best Western of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$91
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$129
Hampton.com
Scotty's Lakeside Resort(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$79
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Comfort Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$115
$109
Marine Village Resort(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
$89
$79
$168
$162
All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleancanada streetwithin walking distancethursday nighta nice place to staywalk into townhousekeeping staffeach morningyogurtbalconymotellakejacuzzifireworksrefrigeratortrolley
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The outside was well keep with beautiful hanging flower baskets and chairs outside the rooms. The interior was a totally different experience. Kind of reminding me of the expression of "putting lipstick on a pig". Housekeeping was terrible. Bathroom had small gnats flying around and had a dirty tissue behind the door. Shower head was dirty and rusty. Used cup and other dirty items behind the television. When we went to pack to leave, my wife noticed blood on the one pillow under the pillow case. The couple we were traveling with stated their room was also a dump and they did not have any cups in their room. All this points to poor housekeeping and management. Not sure how this hotel belongs in the Choice Hotel group.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank handymanUSA
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel thinking it was on Canada street close to all. I was mistaken,it’s a 10 minute walk into town,which isn’t bad but still a hike. Beware if your a smoker the only place to go is a small gazebo in parking lot,if you smoke on your balcony you risk a $$$$ fine.
Room was clean,staff was accommodating and friendly. I would recommend

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I reserved a disabled room, being sure to confirm there was a roll-in shower as I am in a wheelchair.
There was a roll-in shower, however, the room was in no way ADA Compliant. The grab bar was on the wall, behind the toilet (clearly of no help). The bathroom was so small that they will chair would not even fit. The sink was too high for wheelchair access.
Two double beds were so close together that the wheelchair would barely fit in order to transfer.

Besides these issues, the maid service did not make our beds at all. The room was in need of updating and smell musty.

Motel was in walking distance to town but I would choose a different motel next time.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

This place is an absolute dump. First we had to change our first room due to all the dead flies throughout the room ( That should have told me right there) and our view of nothing on the back side of hotel. Our 2nd room was a little better ( not by much). This place is totally outdated, no housekeeping, nobody vacuuming, cleaning etc.. This place is bug friendly as well . I had a bug crawling right on me while sitting on the bed. The hot tub was closed by the health department and there was actually a cot outside on the deck for about two days with spiders hanging above it in their webs ( i'm sure a few fell into that cot ) . The so called continental breakfast was horrible including the coffee and I literally was attacked by a huge bug. The shower is unpredictable it'll go to burning hot, to freezing cold within seconds depending on how many people are using it. The only reason why we stayed here was a softball tournament my daughter and her team were playing in and this place was the only one available with this many rooms. ( I wonder why lol ) . I give this one star because of the location and the ac works great . I would never stay at a place like this ever again and wouldn't recommend to an enemy. Don't bother with this place

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2018

I stayed here the first couple of days of July for a short visit to Lake George with my family of 4. the staff is friendly rooms are for the most part clean...but did not like that toilet. Nothing real fancy..yes we saw some dead bugs in the window seal too. Breakfast was just not worth it. We tried it the first morning but the second we just went somewhere else. Orange Juice was yuck. I did like the area/location of this hotel...Oh and they have a great Italian restaurant next door that was Awesome...Personally I would probably stay somewhere else if I ever return only because I like better beds.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family