Econo Lodge Downtown
Heritage of Lake George Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$89
Clarion Inn & Suites(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$117
Holiday Inn Resort Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$191
HolidayInn.com
Scotty's Lakeside Resort(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$116
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$199
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$160
ComfortSuites
Best Western of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$116
$168
$162
Marine Village Resort(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$129
Wingate by Wyndham Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$118
All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleanhot tubnext yearthursday nightwithin walking distancea nice place to stayyogurtbalconylakefireworksrefrigeratortrolleyseasonlg
Reviewed October 18, 2009

Outstanding custormer service, friendly and inviting. Room was clean and comfortable. Liked the personal touches of the building. The location was beautiful and convenient. Will highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Lifeisgood3
Reviewed October 15, 2009

My husband and I grew up in the Adirondacks and visit there as often as possible. Our stay at the Econolode in Lake George was as Heart Warming as any hotel/motel we have ever stayed at. We were greeted with warm hospitality from the moment we arrived. The hotel was incredibley clean and the heat/air system was perfect. The rooms are "dated" as are most hotels in resort towns, including a stay at another privetly owned/opperated motel in Tahoe. You could not ask for a better value for the amendanitys included to the hotel staff and the shear beauty of the Adirondacks! We'll definatly be back for next years Balloon Fest!
P>S> We got to watch the Fireworks on Lake George sat night right from our balcony!
Lovin' Life
VickieD

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vickiedAlbany_Ny
Reviewed October 6, 2009

My husband and I picked this hotel because it has WI-FI, an indoor pool and a continental breakfast included in the price. We paid TWICE as much as my mother did the same weekend (she stayed across the road but without the services I included above). The room was VERY dated and uncomfortable. The WI-FI only worked about 25% of the time, to get to the pool and the continential breakfast, you had to walk OUTSIDE in the cold rain the entire length of the hotel only to find the pool was very tiny and there was no place for people to sit to eat the breakfast. My husband left behind a very valuable item and we traveled home over 3 hours to discover this late in the evening. We then traveled another 6 1/2 hours (total) to retrieve the item, which the manager knew but never bothered to call u about. If she had called us, we could have turned around and not had to travel the entire way back! I do want to give the cleaning lady a pat on the back! She kept the rooms very clean and she did return the item we left behind to the front desk. For this, I am thankful. She did an exceptional job considering the hotel is so run down. I will never stay in this hotel again (nor will my mother and her friends that travel there annually). Do not waste your money there are many other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelinFromVT
Reviewed October 2, 2009

As a motel, it the Econo Lodge Downtown Lake George NY is a great place to hang your hat for a few over nights in Lake George.

A mom and pop operation which gives you that personable genuine hospitality and service that has seemed to have left the bigger motel/hotel operations. A refreshing change to actually be able to speak to people who care that you picked their business to assist one in having a place to stay.

My stay at the Econo Lodge Downtown was with 41 other people for 2 days and no complaints came back to me, telling me someone must be doing it right at this motel.

Indoor, outdoor pools, whirlpool, reasonable rates, open porch off the front of the rooms with patio table and chairs to sit out and enjoy the nice days. Elaevator for patrons convenience and a light continential breakfast in the morning to get one started.

The choice was a great one and a thank you to the Moore family for their hospitality was in order.

Michael Heenan
Cornwall Navy Veterans
Cornwall, Ontario, Canada

• Stayed: September 2009
1  Thank mrussh
Reviewed September 23, 2009

My girl friend and i stayed at the Econo Lodge last week for the Lake George Triathlon and we were vary happy with our experience. We will stay here again next year!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple