All reviews outlet stores no elevator bedroom suite great escape free breakfast hard boiled eggs yogurt hotel is located pool and hot tub lake george area waffle maker breakfast room beds were comfortable short drive first floor great place to stay fridge and microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2016

We needed one night accommodations during the summer high season and found a very reasonable nightly rate here at the Clarion. We were very satisfied with our stay in a quiet 2 queen bed room on the upper floor. The beds were very comfortable, the air conditioner was efficient and very quiet, and the bathroom was roomy with lots of fluffy, white towels. The free breakfast had the usual offerings of cereals, waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, breads, donuts, juices and coffee. For those who enjoy shopping, the hotel is also located right next door to the Lake George outlets.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank cheekie71
NY420AB, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Thank you for a great review!

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

This was my first Lake George visit and this was a nice hotel. The prices were a little steep, but it was a decent room. It's near enough stuff and it's right off of 87. It was definitely a nice change from other places I've stayed. And Jared was awesome. He was able to fix something for me when nobody else could. Overall, I was impressed

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank NumberOneReviewer

Thank you for a great review Joe! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed August 1, 2016

Good location next to the outlets. Near shopping, restaurants and interstate. Friendly employees. Room was clean. My only concerns were the pillows were not good and there was no elevator. It was difficult walking up narrow steps with luggage.

Room tip: First floow
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for a great review! Please know that if we have availability and you would like to be moved to a first floor room, we will accommodate you in any way we can. You can always request this when making a reservation. I'm glad you found our staff to be friendly and our location convenient. I will have to look into pillows...I can make this suggestion to Management for the new year. Thank you again!

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Last minute plans changes left us scrambling for accommodations in Lake George region. Rooms were spacious, very clean and staff was friendly. Only complaint was booking through Trip Advisor -- it's actually a third party vendor and rates was $100+ more than booking through Clarion. Clarion management offered to cancel without penalty so
I could re-book directly but third party would not allow. BE CAREFUL because it's very deceiving, rates advertised as "best rate" are not true and you don't get a receipt showing individual room prices.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Soccer2019

Thank you for a great review! I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced booking through TripAdvisor, but please know in the future you can always book with us directly! I hope that you choose to stay with us again! Thank you again for a wonderful review!

Reviewed July 30, 2016

We recently stayed at Clarion on 2 separate trips to Lake George this past month. First stay, which was only a couple of days with my daughter and grandsons, we had a room with 2 beds that had access to outside with 2 chairs. It is right next to the Outlet center and just up the road from Great Escape amusement/waterpark. Lake George is a short ride away. The room was clean, staff was very friendly and we were pleased with the breakfast. We immediately decided to book our next stay which was 6 days. It was me and my husband with our 2 young grandsons. Set up was perfect as we had separate bedrooms. Again, the room was clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Both stays were well worth the money. We just booked our next stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank DonnaS3520

Thank you for a great review Donna! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us...so much so that you booked another one! I hope that you continue to stay with us in the future as we enjoy having you stay with us! Thank you again!