We enjoyed our stay. The pool and outdoor lunch/bar area were very nice. Most staff was very friendly. The room was small but comfortable. We had a room on the side of the building and it was very quiet. Only negative was breakfast at the hotel. Not impressed with the breakfast buffet (cold food, long wait for rubbery waffles) or the waitstaff (inattentive, forgetful) at breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Cabana Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Contrary to the listing of amenities on TA - we do not offer free breakfast. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George