Stayed at the Georgian for 3 days with wife, it was ok but could use some improvements. First, the price was fair $105 per night. Location is excellent. Great view from pool deck of lake. Pool area nice but lounge chairs could use a cleaning. The A/C was very cold but seemed to have a standing water/urine smell. The rug was a dark color but had some serious mystery stains that could use a good steam cleaning. Have to agree with an earlier reviewer about the bed sheets, they are too small and you wind up fight your spouse for them. Finally, the shower curtain rod was mounted in middle of tub so you're wrestling the curtain the whole time in shower because it cuts space to about one foot, kinda gross having it touch you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Cabana Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Contrary to the listing of amenities on TA - we do not offer free breakfast. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George