We have been visiting the Georgian for several years. Now it's a little different with having kids but we still enjoy staying here. The grounds are well kept and the pool is large for all to swim in. There have been recent changes to the outside bar adding tables and chairs for people to sit around, nice atmosphere. It would be nice if the outside food menu had a little more kids friendly food such as PB&J, grilled cheese, vegetables, yogurt, etc. It would make it easier to stay there for lunch.
Having kids in strollers it's a little hard to get up and down the steps leading to the pool. So pack lightly when going down there. It would also be nice if there were umbrellas in the pool area for the sun chairs. We brought one to cover out baby but it would have made it easier if one was available.
Location close to town is great. Pack the kids in a stroller and go for a walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Cabana Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Contrary to the listing of amenities on TA - we do not offer free breakfast. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and Orbitz so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George