The only reason we couldn't give it a 5 was due to the refrigeration not working..the ice box inside was completely covered in ice while the refrigerator stayed warm...and we were under the impression the view from our room (honeymoon suite) was one of the best views for the lake,it was really the best room for poolside and overlooking the terrace area..and while we always go in off season...there was nothing to really watch or go by,so it might be different if ya go in season...while we were there though,the demi suites were private lake view...if that's what your looking for,those are the rooms to get..and only one very tiny bottle of shampoo/conditioner,for two people...luckily we stopped at the nearby price chopper and picked up some beauty goods there...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Cabana Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Contrary to the listing of amenities on TA - we do not offer free breakfast. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George