We enjoyed our stay, however were very disappointed with the beach! The biggest draw for us when coming to Lake George is the beach and the lake. The beach at the Georgian is very small with only eight lounge chairs. Not once was there a lounge chair that wasn't being used. I had to use my own beach chairs. We should have been informed at the time of reservation that there was construction on the beach. We also thought there was a slide going into the lake? Also, the pool was always crowded, and again, we couldn't find chairs! The Georgian was definitely more expensive than some or most of the other resorts and unfortunately we did not feel it was worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Cabana Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Contrary to the listing of amenities on TA - we do not offer free breakfast. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George