For the amount of money we paid for each night, I would have expected more from this hotel. When we checked in, we were told that the room had recently been renovated so we should enjoy our stay. Well.. it was not the case.. the bathroom sink faucet was leaking, the bathroom walls were half painted, the beds were not comfortable and the microwave light just would turn off. There is no counter space in the bathroom to put anything and you basically need to set your stuff all on the floor. We finally got a chance to enjoy the pool but then were told that the pool was being shut down for 4 hours and we needed to vacate the deck. Not nice ! Cleaning lady didnt even take our garbage on the first day. We had to put it out to make sure it was taken the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Cabana Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Contrary to the listing of amenities on TA - we do not offer free breakfast. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HRS, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George