Positives - The pool area is nice, overlooks the lake and the mountains. Happy hour at the bar was good and you were able to bring your own cooler to the pool. Walking distance to the main strip with tons of restaurant options. Most rooms have a fridge, very few have microwaves.
Negatives - Make sure you ask for a renovated room, but don't be surprised if you feel ripped off. You are obviously paying for the location of this hotel - not for anything special in the room department. Wi-fi is horrible, I called the front desk to inquiry why wi-fi so slow and I am still waiting for them to return my call! Although we didn't eat breakfast at the 'resort', was told by several families that the food was not good. Several of the staff members 'creeped out' my teenage girls. Toliets have a habit of not flushing properly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Cabana Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Contrary to the listing of amenities on TA - we do not offer free breakfast. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George