We went to Lake George for our weekend getaway at the end of the summer (last weekend). When you first arrive the view of the hotel is more motel-ish with the way it is built however the back of the hotel is simply amazing. Beautiful views. It basically provided what we needed, since we did not need much. Would probably visit again if I am not expecting high class.
Check out Chic's or DJ's for some boating and nighttime fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Cabana Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Contrary to the listing of amenities on TA - we do not offer free breakfast. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George