Stayed in a lakeview room in the main hotel which had the most fantastic view looking up the lake. Very quiet, spacious, clean room. Walk into the village or take a nice boat ride, all within a minutes time. Very convenient location. Fellow guests who were staying in an adjoining older section of the hotel were somewhat dissapointed with their rooms, older/dated. Did not eat at the hotel, too many choices among the many eateries in the village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the few area resorts open year-round, the Fort William Henry offers a variety of lodging accommodations with the perfect mix of historical elegance and today’s conveniences. There are three unique buildings to choose from - the upscale traditional grace of the Grand Hotel; the comfort of the Premium East Wing and the convenience of the Standard West Motel. All of our accommodations enjoy access to our extensive amenities, including an indoor pool with sauna and Jacuzzi, Olympic-size outdoor pool, several unique shops & boutiques, and three superb restaurants all on resort grounds. This historic Adirondack hotel is located on an 18-acre estate spanning the southern shore at the head of Lake George. A stunning location combined with beautifully landscaped grounds and world-class views of the many islands of Lake George and the surrounding Adirondack mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Groupon, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort William Henry Hotel Lake George
- Fort William Henry Lake George