Get what you pay for explains it all i got the $69 a night room should of upgraded after i saw the room but it was just for the weekend. the only thing new in the room was the bathroom floor. had to get new towels myself cause room service didnt come to the room. the pool was great and maintained but the rooms need to be updated to now a day standards not 1970 standards. And if you have a bad back do not sleep here the beds are terrible
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sundowner Motel is conveniently located in Lake George Village directly on the shores of beautiful Lake George. We are a short walk from shops, restaurants, and activities in the village. Enjoy our clean, comfortable motel rooms, wonderful views of the lake, surrounding mountains and the other amenities that we offer:-Outdoor Heated Pool-Outdoor Kiddie Pool-Outdoor Deck overlooking Lake George-Outdoor Whirlpool-Free use of kayaks and rowboat-Free Wi-Fi-Private, shallow sandy beach-Picnic Tables and charcoal grills near beach-Laundromat-Free AM Coffee-All of our units are now non-smoking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Sundowner Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundowner Hotel Lake George
- Sundowner Motel Lake George