Its a very nice, clean motel right on Canada St in Lake George Village. We had a lakeview room with two queen beds. Which was way nicer then I had expected. Beautiful view of the lake, a bonus love seat in the room, which help out this family of 5. A nice table and 4 chair set. The bathroom was huge. The desk was a nice touch. It was very clean. The staff was very nice. This was our second visit, first with a lake front room and I have been going to lake george for 10 plus yrs and have stayed in many motels. This is by far my favorite and the best part is its affordable. They dont add hidden fees like an extra $30 on a Weekend Night or have a minimum stay. We will definitely be returning next yr. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sundowner Motel is conveniently located in Lake George Village directly on the shores of beautiful Lake George. We are a short walk from shops, restaurants, and activities in the village. Enjoy our clean, comfortable motel rooms, wonderful views of the lake, surrounding mountains and the other amenities that we offer:-Outdoor Heated Pool-Outdoor Kiddie Pool-Outdoor Deck overlooking Lake George-Outdoor Whirlpool-Free use of kayaks and rowboat-Free Wi-Fi-Private, shallow sandy beach-Picnic Tables and charcoal grills near beach-Laundromat-Free AM Coffee-All of our units are now non-smoking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Sundowner Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundowner Hotel Lake George
- Sundowner Motel Lake George