This is mine and my family's fourth year in a row staying at the Sundowner Motel in fabulous Lake George. We first found it on a whim, and have been back ever since. Jeff and Anna (the owners) are amazing... always out making the property better...you can absolutely tell that this is family owned and operated. It's a great place to stay with a family (I have a 3.5 year old)... It has the perfectly sized private beach for a little one... not too big to get lost in a crowd, but not too small as to be able to enjoy it. They have kayaks and a row boat to rent for free on a first come first serve basis. And, even though this motel is centrally located to all the hustle and bustle of downtown lake George, it is quiet. When you come home you can sleep! The rooms are modern yet affordable, and always clean. 4 years and counting... I will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sundowner Motel is conveniently located in Lake George Village directly on the shores of beautiful Lake George. We are a short walk from shops, restaurants, and activities in the village. Enjoy our clean, comfortable motel rooms, wonderful views of the lake, surrounding mountains and the other amenities that we offer:-Outdoor Heated Pool-Outdoor Kiddie Pool-Outdoor Deck overlooking Lake George-Outdoor Whirlpool-Free use of kayaks and rowboat-Free Wi-Fi-Private, shallow sandy beach-Picnic Tables and charcoal grills near beach-Laundromat-Free AM Coffee-All of our units are now non-smoking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Sundowner Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundowner Hotel Lake George
- Sundowner Motel Lake George