“bang for buck”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake George
Gentleman Johnny's Motel
Ranked #63 of 88 Hotels in Lake George
Montreal, Canada
“bang for buck”
Reviewed July 8, 2007

I stayed here with my girlfiend for a weekend. I enjoyed walking on the main road with all the shops and arcades and restaurants. The lake was fun too. The trees and the gravel road made me feel like I was camping... Just breathe the air ...The rooms were clean and cosy, but a bit old. Barbacue is a must! The grill was right in front of our door and it was super easy.The staff was verry welcoming and friendly. It ain't the Waldorf, but it's a cheap, perfect little get away 3 hours from Montreal. Merci!

• Liked — you make your own party. Very flexible.
  • Disliked — the furniture did kinda look old fashioned
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Armenaki

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Albany
Reviewed June 28, 2007

My girlfriend and I stayed at Gentleman Johnny's over the weekend, and we liked the motel a lot. the staff was very friendly and pleasant and very helpful. We stayed 2 nights, the rooms were clean, and a bargain at 60 dollars a night. We already made reservations for another weekend in august.

• Liked — Excellent service
  • Disliked — can't really think of one
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank brazenbull
Albany
Reviewed June 3, 2007

I had a blast when I stayed at Gentelman Johny's Motel during Elvis Festival this past weekend from June 1-3. First impression when I drove up was the lit up palm trees when you go up the driveway and the beautiful water fountain on the island in the middle. Beautiful!! Nancy checked us in and told us that we would have free complimentary breakfast for our stay here.(Considering the low price we paid for a suite that was a bonus) Flowers every where makes the hotel look like you are in your own resort. We had room 12 and I loved the bed covers with the headboards and art work and mirrors. Loved the entertainment system that they had as well in the sitting room. the rooms are very clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel isn't too far from the village because we saw the fireworks up in our rooms. Great view!! The pool area is very unique as well because it was decorated with palm tree umbrella's around the sitting area. Loved the whole theme. Highly recomend this place. Def. will be back..

• Liked — complimentary breakfast and free internet
  • Disliked — nothing it was perfect
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
2 Thank RitaAlbany
New york
Reviewed May 30, 2007

I stayed over memorial day weekend. Overall it was a very pleasant experience. I really felt like a guest and was treated like I came first. I came with a bunch of friends and we barbequed on saturday on their big lawn. It is right off the main road, so it was cozy yet close to all the attractions.

I highly reccommend it.

• Liked — Perfect for my goal for the weekend
  • Disliked — Not open in the winter
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled with friends