“Thrilled to find this gem!!”
Review of Juicin' Jar

Juicin' Jar
Ranked #78 of 163 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Juicin' Jar is a fresh juice and smoothie bar. We offer fresh juices and smoothies made from all real and locally bought produce. We feature local organic farmers. We offer Juice, Smoothies, Fruit bowls and make your own yogurt parfaits.
Portland, Connecticut
“Thrilled to find this gem!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Delicious & fresh juices & smoothies! Couldn't believe all the choices. We found this adorable spot 2 weeks ago & couldn't wait to come back!! Owners are so nice. They have an awesome selection, but if you don't see what you want, they will make whatever you want. Talk about service. Got my kids to drink kale, spinach & ginger in a delicious juice - how cool is that?! You'll be happy when you find this place, too!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank weber274

Queensbury, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Deliciously healthy!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

So refreshing to find a place like the Juicin' Jar. These smoothies are delicious, healthy, uses local and/or organic veggies and fruit, peanut butter and they even have almond mild if you can't have dairy! This is a highly recommended stop if you visit Lake George, don't let anything "green" scare you, its all wonderful!

• Visited June 2014
“Fresh is BEST!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Was recommended to go here, it was the best recommendation all weekend, the staff is wonderful. They have a great selection of smoothies and some real interesting mixes. I had the classic banana and strawberry and it was delicious. I really wished I lived in Lake George, I would get a smoothie everyday to help me with my dieting...

Visited June 2014