“Fresh is BEST!!”
Review of Juicin' Jar

Juicin' Jar
Ranked #82 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Juicin' Jar is a fresh juice and smoothie bar. We offer fresh juices and smoothies made from all real and locally bought produce. We feature local organic farmers. We offer Juice, Smoothies, Fruit bowls and make your own yogurt parfaits.
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Was recommended to go here, it was the best recommendation all weekend, the staff is wonderful. They have a great selection of smoothies and some real interesting mixes. I had the classic banana and strawberry and it was delicious. I really wished I lived in Lake George, I would get a smoothie everyday to help me with my dieting...

There are newer reviews for Juicin' Jar