Wingate by Wyndham Lake George
Clarion Inn & Suites(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$79
Great 4.5/5
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Super 8 Lake George/Warrensburg Area(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$68
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$90
ComfortSuites
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Inn Resort Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$120
$101
Great 4.5/5
Super 8 Lake George/Downtown(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$57
Very Good 4/5
Best Western of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$80
$49
Groupon.com
$114
$111
Good 3.5/5
$83
Good 3.5/5
The Lodges at Cresthaven(Lake George)
$195
Travelocity
1,559 results
All reviewsfront deskann marienice hoteloutdoor poolfree breakfastyogurthot tubbusiness centerbike pathsofa bedthe breakfast areaupon checknice stayshort driveclose to townoff seasonsix flags
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2010

Neat and clean hotel. If you like to relax and spend a good time, this is definitely a place to stay. Rooms are clean, staff was friendly and everything looked good.
Also nice complimentary breakfast in the morning not to miss.

If you like to try some good food, try the Alibaba Express which is closer to this place for lunch or dinner.

1  Thank RAMMI80
Reviewed October 11, 2010

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed at and by far the best one in the Lake George area. One of the cheapest for Columbus day weekend. EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND WELL MAINTAINED! The cleanliness of the hotel was remarkable. There was no dust or dirt in the corners of the rooms or bathroom. Spotless! Comfortable pillows. Very friendly staff, quick and easy check in and check out. Our maid Barbara was great as well as the guy at the front desk at check in. Great free hot breakfast, fresh and constantly stocked. Only complaint is you can hear the people out in the hallway--usually it's only when big families are staying and the parents do not know how to control thier kids. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my choice and stay.

Reviewed October 8, 2010

We recently stayed at the Wingate in Lake George, NY. After reading a few reviews here, I wasn't sure what to expect, but for $73, I figured we'd give it a try. I'm fairly picky about hotels, but we were trying to have an economical last-minute trip, and having stayed at Wyndhams' before, I thought this would work out well for us. The hotel was great! It exceeded my expectations and I thought it was a terrific hotel for the price. (Believe me, we payed the same price for another hotel in NY on our way to VT and it was a dive compared to the Wingate.) The room was spacious and clean, the bathroom was clean and the linens were fresh/crisp. Other's have complained that the hotel was noisy. This was not our experience, but our room was far from the indoor pool. It isn't within walking distance to much, but it's just a few minutes drive from Lake George Village. I'd stay there again and like I said, for $73 during leaf peeping season, you really can't beat it.

Reviewed September 20, 2010

I honestly couldn't believe how clean this hotel was. I'm finding it fun to write these reviews so now I take time to notice more stuff than I did before, so I was actually looking for dirt. None! Honestly!! Even in the bathroom, no mildew anywhere. The bathroom was similar in colors and fixtures to the Borgata. We stayed in a 2 queen room on the top floor(4th) in the middle, 425 i think. There were times when we heard a baby cry or someone walking down the hallway talking loudly but I don't think you can go to any hotel anymore and be completely soundproof. Upon arriving I checked the beds for bed bugs, which is something I've never done before but there is so much talk these days about them that I thought better to be safe then sorry. I was very surprised to find, the bottom sheet was actually fitted, usually they use a flat sheet and fold and tuck it under, and it never stays put. There was a thin mattress protector not sure if it was waterproof or not but the sides and top corners of the mattress were spotless, not even any evidence of it ever being used. They were a little too firm for my taste though. There was a desk, chair and ottoman, tv, dresser, closet, and mini fridge. Never had any issues with the staff like some other reviewers did. We did the breakfast about 9am and while it was very busy, we found everything well stocked, and I believe there were 2 women restocking and checking all of the food. It consisted of cereals, bagels, french toast sticks, juice, coffee, and some danish. It was fresh and it was nice to meet some of the other guests in the hotel. I would absolutely stay here again, and I would recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2010

We stayed here for two nights over Labor Day weekend. I was very impressed with how clean our room was. Cleanliness in a hotel room is THE top priority for me when we travel, and this room was very clean and seemed well maintained. We didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel, so I didn't see too much of it other than our room and the pool area, but the places I did see also seemed very clean and well maintained. The staff was very polite and friendly to us.
The hotel was very close to town (not exactly walking distance for most, but a very short drive), which was great for us since we didn't want to spend a lot of time driving around (or getting lost!). The location is very convenient.
There was a pretty long line for the breakfast buffet, but at least they offered it complimentary with the room (a few other hotels we looked into did not offer this service, and with a family of our size, a breakfast included is always a welcomed plus). Overall, we would say this was a nice place to stay for the weekend and we would stay here again if we return to the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family