“Great, Friendly, Affordable Place to Stay!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lake Haven Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake George
Lake Haven Motel
Ranked #33 of 87 Hotels in Lake George
Clifton Park, NY
“Great, Friendly, Affordable Place to Stay!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed here for a weekend with my friends for my bachelorette party. The staff was the most friendly, helpful, courteous of all the places I looked into. They were so helpful and open, excited that I'd be staying with them for my bachelorette weekend! Other places were cold, and didn't seem to want a group of girls staying with them. Lake Haven was the best choice we could have made!! Not only are they the nicest, the rooms are clean as well! Not one bad thing to say about Lake Haven!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
oneonta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed at the Lake Haven during peak season (Late July) in Lake George. Not only did they provide the best price and location, but the staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. The rooms were very clean and beds were extremely comfortable. The heated pool was AMAZING and the flowers surrounding the motel were a fantastic touch in providing a warm welcome. We have three small children and the motel was a very family friendly environment. The only potential issue that we had during our stay was the lack of a true continental breakfast. The motel sign advertised free breakfast, but what was offered was only packaged danishes and mediocre coffee. But, honestly with the abundance of cafes and restaurant in the area, a short walk and you have your choice of variety of foods. Will definitely stay at this motel again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Acton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

There are not many places that would accomodate a motorcycle group, but Jeff and the staff at the Lake Haven Motel bent over backwards to make our experience a great one. Two motorcycle clubs (maryland and Boston Chapters) met at Lake george for a "meet and greet". Motel was clean and the pool area was the perfect place to gather, schmooze, have some drinks and smoke some cigars after a hard day of riding and dinner. The staff was wonderful and even kept the pool area open for us long after they normally would have closed it. All in all, a good time was had by all and we would definitely come back. Thanks!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Deerslayer0206
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were a group of 24, arriving from Boston and Baltimore on our motorcycles. I had been working with Jeff, the owner, through the winter and spring, making sure that we had everything all set for our group. He was wonderful about communicating promptly, and from the other reviews that I had read, I knew we had picked the right spot! Jeff and his staff couldn't have been nicer. The rooms were all immaculate, as were the grounds which were very well kept. The pool was great, plenty of seats and towels for us to use. You can tell that Jeff takes a lot of pride in his motel, and it shows. We were all very happy with our stay and we hope to make it back next year.
A few things to note: The bed in our room was very hard, not sure why a mattress needs to be rock solid. There were no toiletries, no shampoo, conditioner, body lotion or shower gel. Just a few small bars of soap. There was a small fridge in the room which was very helpful, not sure if they are in all the rooms though.
We had a great few nights there and I would highly recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank PamiJo
North Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Our fourth year staying at Lake Haven Motel. Wonderful, friendly owner (Jeff). The rooms
are extremely clean thanks to an oustanding employee Anastasia. We were greated by Lori
who was very accomodating and friendly. You would think you knew the staff your whole life. Very well kept property with beautiful flowers and pool. Walking distance to the village, beach and fishing and more. Looking forward to out next stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Morrisonville, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

I loved everything about this motel. I stayed 2 nights, May 31 & June 1. Jeff was so incredibly personable that he made me feel like I'd known him all my life. The room was extremely clean & the bathroom nice & roomy. The pool was very clean too. It was apparent to me that the staff there does a lot of work to keep everything looking extremely nice. I'd stayed in a different motel about 1/4 mile south of Lake Haven last September, & there was just no comparison. This will no doubt be the place I stay every time I go to Lake George.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Sharon291
Norwalk, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I loved this motel. I had a great experience. The employees were nice and my room was clean. I'm in my early twenties and went with my sisters; normally, people asume we are going to party the night out in the room (which we never do), but they were very open and comfortable with us around. It's walking distance to the lake. I received more than what I paid.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family