“Great Staff, Great Location”
Review of Lake Haven Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake George
Lake Haven Motel
Ranked #33 of 88 Hotels in Lake George
North Brunswick, New Jersey
“Great Staff, Great Location”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Our fourth year staying at Lake Haven Motel. Wonderful, friendly owner (Jeff). The rooms
are extremely clean thanks to an oustanding employee Anastasia. We were greated by Lori
who was very accomodating and friendly. You would think you knew the staff your whole life. Very well kept property with beautiful flowers and pool. Walking distance to the village, beach and fishing and more. Looking forward to out next stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Morrisonville, NY
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I loved everything about this motel. I stayed 2 nights, May 31 & June 1. Jeff was so incredibly personable that he made me feel like I'd known him all my life. The room was extremely clean & the bathroom nice & roomy. The pool was very clean too. It was apparent to me that the staff there does a lot of work to keep everything looking extremely nice. I'd stayed in a different motel about 1/4 mile south of Lake Haven last September, & there was just no comparison. This will no doubt be the place I stay every time I go to Lake George.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Sharon291
Norwalk, Connecticut
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I loved this motel. I had a great experience. The employees were nice and my room was clean. I'm in my early twenties and went with my sisters; normally, people asume we are going to party the night out in the room (which we never do), but they were very open and comfortable with us around. It's walking distance to the lake. I received more than what I paid.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Pamela M
Lee Center, NY
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had a great experience at this motel! It was a very reasonable price for being in a tourist town. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave good recommendations for places to visit and go out to eat at, and gave some coupons for local attractions. There was also a small breakfast to grab and go in the morning. Although this motel was a little farther out than the rest in town, it was still in walking distance of everything and most of the main attractions. (It was probably about a 15 minute walk to the end of the main strip.) There's also people on bicycles that you can pay to bring you somewhere for $5 (kind of like mini-taxis).

The room and bathroom were extremely clean. House keeping went out of their way to make our stay comfortable (new bedding, towels, soap, shampoo, even arranged the stuff we left laying on the sink, shower and tables neatly). And it was clean. Really clean. :) The rooms aren't huge, but if you're just looking for a place to sleep and shower it's more than enough space.

The only downside of our stay was that the parking lot was difficult to maneuver in and out of because it was narrow with slanted parking spaces. The room was also a little dimly lit, but no big deal. The bed was comfortable, clean, and the pillows were fluffy. Highly recommended and we would definitely stay there again!

Amenities that were included were television, towels, mini-fridge, shampoo, soap, air conditioning, alarm clock, small breakfast, pool, pool towels.

Room Tip: You can ask for poolside rooms, but this is a small motel so location wasn't really an issue. It...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank lwmg
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We needed a baby chair and the guy in charge got us a brand new one. We also asked for a soft mattress top and we got a new one. Overall excellent service and very nice people. The pool is also very clean and heated.

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank Mikeppppp
Honesdale, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Thank you Lake Haven Motel for a very relaxing and very clean place to stay. The staff couldn't have been nicer no matter what time of day or night it was. Also you can't beat the price. We will stay there again next time we are in Lake George. THANKS AGAIN.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank alimartin
coram ny
Reviewed July 26, 2012

my stayed at lake haven was a wonderful time the staff was wonderful clean rooms the pool was great the people wee friendly the whole staff were great looking forword to going again i had the star room for a relaxing vacation go and enjoy visted kate ,laurie, jeff and the whole staff the best time

Room Tip: the star room and ajoing room was great
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family