“A Weekend Getaway”
Review of Lake Haven Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake George
Lake Haven Motel
Ranked #33 of 89 Hotels in Lake George
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We stayed at the Lake Haven Motel before Hurricane Irene and we both had an amazing time there. The service was great and their location is a quick walk to the center of town. We planned to leave after 2 nights but ended up staying an extra night due to the power outages and highways being closed from the storm. The staff there made a great amount of effort to assure that we felt comfortable at our stay and had everything we needed. No complaints! Definitely a perfect place to stay for any occasion- We look forward to our next visit!
Shout-out to Kate, thanks again for everything.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 1, 2011

We stayed here in october with our dog. It was a very basic room but it was clean and had a refrigerator. The motel is within walking distance to the downtown area and has a very short walk (2 min) to a little park at a dead end road right on the water, perfect for walking the dog. I would recommend a second floor room as we had someone on the floor above us. For just over $60 for me, my wife, our 8 year old son and a dog it was a great deal for one night. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Second floor room would be better if you dont mind the stairs.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank VERMONTCOUPLE
Reviewed September 24, 2011

What do I look for in a very reasonably priced motel with pool?
Cleanliness, firm bed, free WiFi, friendly staff, good location to town center and other attractions. Lake Haven Motel offered me everything I wanted. I could not have been happier for the price. So reasonable! So close to town center! Thank you Kate and staff. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Maureenelke
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We visited Lake Haven Motel the weekend before Hurricane Irene. We loved the location and the hotel staff were excellent! The manager even went out of his way to help me when I found out I needed new tires for my car. Without his help I would have wasted hours of our vacation time looking for a place to buy tires. The pool was wonderful and the children had a blast. We had to leave one night early due to the power outage and torrential rain but it was a great trip anyway.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tsmith3966
Reviewed September 21, 2011

My wife and I recently stayed at the Lake Have Motel on Canada St. in Lake George. We were very happy and plan on returning. First off, you will not find a better rate for mid-September (we stayed on September 16th); I did my research and checked over 15 different motels on Canada St. They beat everyone's price by a significant amount. Secondly, the Owner-Jeff, and the Clerk- Katie provided the upmost hospitality and customer service. Those two things right there are enough to go. Thirdly, the room was great! It was neat and clean and even had two beds! They also provide good coffee in the morning for free- it was strong and delicious, not like your typical watered down complimentary coffee. The Lake Haven is right in the village as well, about a 5 minute walk to Shepard Park. I know this sounds too good to be true, but this was our experience. If you're like me and want to get the very most out of your money, I encourage you to try it for yourself.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ValueMan_11
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Great little motel within walking distance of pretty much everything in the Village. The woman at the front desk was very nice and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Didn't use the pool but it seemed pretty nice. Prices couldn't be beat at 50 dollars per night for a weekend in September. I'd definitely go here again.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Our room was very clean and to our surprise had a peek-a-boo view of the lake. We enjoyed our three day midweek visit to Lake George, and would stay at the Lake Haven Motel again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family