“Excellent Value, Superior Service, Highly Recommended!”
Review of Lake Haven Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake George
Lake Haven Motel
Ranked #32 of 89 Hotels in Lake George
Whitesboro, NY
“Excellent Value, Superior Service, Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

My wife and I recently stayed at the Lake Have Motel on Canada St. in Lake George. We were very happy and plan on returning. First off, you will not find a better rate for mid-September (we stayed on September 16th); I did my research and checked over 15 different motels on Canada St. They beat everyone's price by a significant amount. Secondly, the Owner-Jeff, and the Clerk- Katie provided the upmost hospitality and customer service. Those two things right there are enough to go. Thirdly, the room was great! It was neat and clean and even had two beds! They also provide good coffee in the morning for free- it was strong and delicious, not like your typical watered down complimentary coffee. The Lake Haven is right in the village as well, about a 5 minute walk to Shepard Park. I know this sounds too good to be true, but this was our experience. If you're like me and want to get the very most out of your money, I encourage you to try it for yourself.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ValueMan_11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Islesfan1
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Great little motel within walking distance of pretty much everything in the Village. The woman at the front desk was very nice and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Didn't use the pool but it seemed pretty nice. Prices couldn't be beat at 50 dollars per night for a weekend in September. I'd definitely go here again.

Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Our room was very clean and to our surprise had a peek-a-boo view of the lake. We enjoyed our three day midweek visit to Lake George, and would stay at the Lake Haven Motel again in a heart beat.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Joanne M
Bennington, Vermont
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Great, CLEAN...CLEAN...CLEAN simple motel. Sweet little pool - again CLEAN. Each room was a bit small but plenty fine. In summer how much time do you spend IN your hotel room anyway. Each room was equipped with air conditioner, clean bedding a small fridge. You can request hair dryer and even a microwave if you wanted. On the edge of town so a little bit of a walk but totally walkable to "downtown" food & entertainment (maybe like 10 minutes). If you don't want to walk Trolley is right across street (every 20-30 min). Girls weekend was a blast thankfully because we had this great little place to come home to each night!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bklyn2VT
Albany, New York
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My family and I had a amazing time at the lake haven motel! our first day the owner came and chatted with us poolside, I mentioned the trip was for my birthday and the morning of my birthday I found a card from the staff at the motel on my door.It was so close to everything we walked, which is great because the downtown has metered parking. The staff is amazing, family friendly discounts/coupons,rooms clean, nice clean pool, kids toys provided at pool, close to all attractions, great rates, refrigerator in rooms and use of microwave in front office. Most importantly it's family owned! can't say enough good things about this place!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank SummerLovin1130
Middletown, New Jersey
Reviewed June 24, 2011

My fiancee and I recently spent a long weekend in Lake George with another couple at the Lake Haven motel. The location of this motel was wonderful. Within walking distance of the Lake George village area. The staff was extremely friendly and gave us a lot of good information on what to do and where to eat. The rooms are clean, although some are on the small side. It was very quite. The pool area is nice, and it's heated although it was a bit chilly for us to go swimming. All in all, we would stay there again the next time we visit the Lake!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sarah421
Troy, NY
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Talk about hospitality! This is the place you will want to stay. Jeff (owner) is great! He and his staff are so friendly and quick to help you find/locate places, things to do, or just to kick back and talk to. Very clean rooms, great pool and all around great service. I can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple