All reviewscontinental breakfastbasketball courtbike pathrooms are bigheated pool and hot tubkids loved the poolping pong tablegreat familydonutsadjoining roomsbeen coming here for yearsmotorcycle rallypicnic tablesfresh towelsenjoyed our stayfront porchfridge and microwave
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Stayed here in Lake George for the first time. What an awesome experience!! The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable. We always had what we needed and if we didn't the staff went above and beyond to get it for us. We were super close to the village but just far enough to not have to deal with the noise. The pool and playground were perfect for the kids so we didn't feel like we had to have something planned every day of our vacation. This will definitely be our go to spot from now on!! :-)

Room Tip: We booked a standard two queen bed room which had plenty of room for a family with smaller children.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
John K, Owner at Lyn Aire Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. The staff will be thrilled when I share your great feedback. I'm glad your family felt comfortable on the property and there was enough entertainment and activity on the property for the kids. We look forward to hearing back from you soon so we can book your next visit with us! Thanks again, Jessica.

Best,

Valerie Kim
Lyn Aire Motel

Reviewed August 7, 2018

My family and I spent an amazing time at Lyn Aire Motel. The staff is great and will go the extra mile. Rooms are clean and pool is great for the kids. Will defiantly go back and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Great family place
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2018

The rooms and staff were nice, but the trip was pretty much ruined due to no railings on the pool steps. I have a bad knee, so was unable to get into the pool because of lack of railings. I was very disappointed. I feel this is a definite safety feature that needs to be addressed.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dee H
John K, Owner at Lyn Aire Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Hi Dee,

I am truly sorry you were not able to enjoy the pool during your stay with us. We will certainly look into adding railings along the pool steps, as an added safety feature. Thank you for the constructive feedback. - Valerie, Lyn Aire Motel

Reviewed July 23, 2018

My wife's Mom was celebrating her 90th birthday, and we booked a pair of adjoining rooms at Lyn Aire to have a family getaway. We live about 800 miles from NY state, and her parents are about 2 hours or so from Lake George.

Figured we'd have a couple days at a nice, relaxing, scenic location. Thought we'd spend our downtime by & in the pool.

Well... We DID have a nice stay. Rooms were quite lovely.

As to the pool? It looked OK, but? Of the 4 of us, there are 2 aged 90 and above, and one with knee issues. The end of the pool with steps does not have any railings - so I would have been the only one of us who could have not only gotten IN to the pool, but also have gotten out. I felt bad, because my father in law specifically bought a swim suit for this trip.

That IS really my only gripe. The rooms were just fine. The location was nice and quiet. The continental breakfast had enough different things that most anybody could find something to eat.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to hear you and your family had a nice time on the property. Happy birthday to your Mother in Law!

I apologize that everyone was not able to enjoy the pool. We absolutely want all of our guests to have access to the amenities on the property, especially the pool. With that being said, adding railings to the pool steps is a great recommendation that we will discuss as a team and hopefully add to our improvements list. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we appreciate your feedback. - Valerie, Lyn Aire Motel

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay here. Staff were very friendly. Room was clean and pool was fun with a slide for the kids. Location to town was a short drive and discovered the bike path was right there next to the hotel. Will defiantly go back and recommend it to others.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family