My band was playing in Killington and we needed an affordable room for a night's stay. We got there at 2:30AM and check-in took about 30 seconds. Every thing was all set and my room requests were all taken care of (high floor, away from elevator). The room itself was a king bed with a sofabed and it just couldn't have been better. It was perfectly clean, the bed was amazingly comfortable and everything was just perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to book there again.
The only down side is that it is expensive during the summer because it's right in the heart of Lake George. I was there in December 2010 so it was much cheaper considering it was off season. But if I can afford it, i will absolutely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Lake George, NY, and get ready for an amazing outdoor experience in the Adirondacks. On a clear day, you can see all the way to Vermont and New Hampshire. You'll love our cool mountain air in the summer. Play an excellent round of golf, go whitewater rafting or saddle up for a horseback ride. It's all near the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Lake George. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George Hotel Lake George
- Hampton Inn And Suites Lake George
- Hampton Inn Lake George
- Lake George Hampton Inn