All reviews queen suite off season pool and hot tub breakfast was delicious front desk staff very nice hotel fire pit free breakfast yogurt nice stay the breakfast area room was clean and comfortable sitting area great place to stay short drive lobby inns
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Hotel is reliable Hampton Inn. Room was clean and comfortable. Close to Lake George Village but not really walkable to the village. No view of the lake. Staff is very helpful. Breakfast ends at 10:00am and dont be late as they close it up and start cleaning up promptly. Be careful when you reserve to get the appropriate pricing.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mhcourt
Reviewed August 7, 2018

The room had sticky carpets, an awful mattress and was extremely dark. The bathroom tub/shower could've been cleaned better. Very disappointed in the hotel. I felt that I knew what I was getting at a Hampton Inn. Now I will have to rethink that.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 837sharig
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Dear 837sharig,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your comments and are very sorry for the condition of your room. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your feedback is genuinely helpful, as it is the first step in identifying areas where we can better our guest services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

My recent stay was not up to what my expectations were and especially staying at a Hampton Inn. I have had my share of stays in the past. My room had peeling caulking around the tub area, the beds were poorly made, and it just didn't feel like time and effort were taken to clean the room. Someone burnt and entire waffle (Must have put it on and left) so the alamrs went off. We were in our rooms when the alarms came on but decided to exit being that no one was informed of what was happeneing (Found out about the waffle incident after the fire department arrived). I really like the Hampton Inn over alot of other hotels and hope that this was just one of those crazy experiences. If someone out there has stayed there (lake George, NY) please tell how your experience was.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank rvanness2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018

We were only here for a night but wish it were longer. Great place to stay in Lake George. All that we expect from this brand in a great location. The hotel has a beautiful view of the mountain. The rooms were comfortable and the staff was great.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2018

We were able to check into a room earlier than the proposed check in time. The room 'suite' was smaller than anticipated. The customer service was hit or miss; 2 of the 3 staff behind the desk were kind, the other was indifferent. The breakfast staff was not overly enthused and kind. For the price of a Lake George hotel in July, our stay was okay, nothing over the top, but that is what I expected.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Julie W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn, I am sorry you felt some of the staff was indifferent. I can assure you our guests are very important to us and I am so sorry to hear that the entire staff did not make you feel welcomed or appreciated. I am certainly happy we could accommodate your family with an early check in!
We appreciate your loyalty