Stayed for one night last week. Room was very nice and clean, however. The hot tub at the pool was luke warm at best, the pool was cold. When it is negative degrees outside people want it to be warm/hot. Breakfast was nice. Seemed to be alot of things not available like hot chocolate one night and one of the elevators was broken. Also the large group of people taking over the breakfast area that night where loud and obnoxious and the staff did not seem to know how to handle it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Lake George, NY, and get ready for an amazing outdoor experience in the Adirondacks. On a clear day, you can see all the way to Vermont and New Hampshire. You'll love our cool mountain air in the summer. Play an excellent round of golf, go whitewater rafting or saddle up for a horseback ride. It's all near the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Lake George. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George Hotel Lake George
- Hampton Inn And Suites Lake George
- Hampton Inn Lake George
- Lake George Hampton Inn