We stayed here two nights on our first trip to Lake George and the Adirondacks region. We called for directions as we were leaving Prospect Mountain, as the hotel address wasn't showing up on our GPS. The female clerk told us she'd never heard of Prospect Mountain, which was surprising given it's one of the main tourist attractions in Lake George, and as we discovered, almost next door to the Hampton. Our room was fine, and it was nice to have a fridge. What we didn't like was that the vanity was outside the bathroom. For us that's an inconvenience as I get up earlier than my husband, and the light shines into the bedroom while he's still trying to sleep. Also, the bathroom door barely missed the commode when opening and closing; the bathroom was a tight fit. The hotel was in a quiet location, and it was a short drive to downtown Lake George. Our stay was enjoyable enough; we found it to be a pretty typical Hampton Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Lake George, NY, and get ready for an amazing outdoor experience in the Adirondacks. On a clear day, you can see all the way to Vermont and New Hampshire. You'll love our cool mountain air in the summer. Play an excellent round of golf, go whitewater rafting or saddle up for a horseback ride. It's all near the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Lake George. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George Hotel Lake George
- Hampton Inn And Suites Lake George
- Hampton Inn Lake George
- Lake George Hampton Inn