We stayed here over Memorial Day weekend with several family members. There was a mix up with the rooms I had reserved online. This was corrected by the front desk manager with no problem. The hotel has a nice lobby/bar area and the pool was great. The breakfast in the morning was nice (as with all the Hampton Inns we have stayed at). They have a nice patio out back with interesting rock features to look it. The hotel is close to the village but is a ways off of the main road. This made it very quiet and peaceful but convenient to town and the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Lake George, NY, and get ready for an amazing outdoor experience in the Adirondacks. On a clear day, you can see all the way to Vermont and New Hampshire. You'll love our cool mountain air in the summer. Play an excellent round of golf, go whitewater rafting or saddle up for a horseback ride. It's all near the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Lake George. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George Hotel Lake George
- Hampton Inn And Suites Lake George
- Hampton Inn Lake George
- Lake George Hampton Inn