Mohican Motel
Heritage of Lake George Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$89
Clarion Inn & Suites(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$117
ClarionHotels
Holiday Inn Resort Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$191
HolidayInn.com
Scotty's Lakeside Resort(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$116
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$199
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$160
Best Western of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$116
$168
$162
Marine Village Resort(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$129
Wingate by Wyndham Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$118
All reviewsoutdoor poolgreat escapeair hockeyfloor roomnice playgroundoutlet shoppinggreat familypicnic areaclean roomsgreat place to stayoff seasonpoolsarcadeoutletssummerdavetubs
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This place it top notch. I've stayed in suites that cost hundreds of dollars and motels that cost $50, so I know the full range of accommodations that one can choose while traveling. That said, the Mohican was 10-times better that I could have imagined. The Stark family, that runs the motel, are the friendliest people on the planet. The online pictures don't do the place justice. The interiors and exteriors have been completely redone. There is outdoor pool, outdoor kid pool, outdoor hot tub and an indoor pool and hot tub.

As I mentioned in the title of the review, this is the perfect place for families. There is a game room, large train (made out of wood) to play on, jungle gym and basketball court.

When we were there, Dave and George were manning the desk. These two guys are tops! Just a couple of great guys to hang out and talk with. I have an enormous amount of respect for the blood, sweat and tears that Dave, George, the Stark family and other workers put into the Mohican.

The rooms and grounds are pristine, and the price is great. The Mohican kicks your Lake George vacation up about ten notches. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank chrismcq1
Reviewed January 29, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for the third time in two years. I was there the first last summer and decided to take our employees backup to Lake George for a weekend. We had stayed in a basic room the first time. The second time we stayed in the condos. They were actually very spacious. The condo rooms have a large 2nd floor, which was great for our family and our guest. The room we stayed in also had a two large flat screen TVs with DVD. We stayed two nights and had a great time. The management staff is second to none when it comes to answering questions and helping us all get settled in. I'm definitely planning another trip up to Lake George this summer and will stay here again. I would give this place and its staff A+.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Rab R
Reviewed January 27, 2012

We stayed at this motel for two nights. We didn't book in advance and just stopped by to find out if they have any rooms left. The girl at the desk was helpful and offered us a family unit which had two big bedrooms and suited our budget. They also have a surprising indoor pool and hot tub. Wi-fi is provided ad well.
The only con I can think of is that there is no place to eat around. If you need something you. Have to get into your car and drive.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed January 20, 2012

My family and I have stayed at the Mohican Motel twice over the years and we are going back for the 4th of July this year (2012). The owners are friendly, very accommodating and helpful. The rooms are very clean and the girls who clean the room are friendly. The only complaint is the shower heads in the rooms. David, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put in new shower heads in the rooms (especially in the apartment townhouses that have the full kitchens since we will be staying there this year). A major complaint we have is that the shower heads are barely usable. The indoor pool is spotless and having laundry facilities on the premises is excellent. Also, having a place to barbeque and eat breakfast at is ideal for families. The hot tub is refreshing and so is the pool. One complaint my kids had was that there were never enough quarters in the game room and this was something they always looked forward to. I highly recommend this gem of a motel because it is a great place to stay with wonderful owners who have clean rooms. Highly recommend!!!

Room Tip: Efficiency Apartments are wonderful, as are the apartment townhomes. Very spacious. Book early as these rooms book up pretty quickly.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Mgharway
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Got to tell you this place is awesome the room was excellent and clean . We both had a great time and the owner was nice and helpful would recommend to anyone

Room Tip: Get the honeymoon suite its awesome for anniversarys or any thing
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple