The Heritage Motel is exactly what you are looking for when visiting a lake. It has the old charm of a lake community with some extras such as a firepit, a gazebo, and a wonderful pool. They have cottages available for only about 15 dollars more which is essentially like your own little house on the motel property. The rooms arent modern but they have a certain lake house charm to them--quilted bedspreads and wood paneled walls. And everything is extremely clean- no complaints and I am a germ-a-phobe. I highly recommend the cottage. It makes your trip have little extra special. I's also a quick walk to the town. Perfect location- you never have to take your car out :) Loved it so much we stayed their two weekends in July.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of Lake George Village, yet with plenty of greenspace onsite, The Heritage of Lake George boasts a beautiful courtyard with gazebo, firepit, picnic tables, grills, lounge chairs and shuffleboard court, along with our temperature controlled outdoor heated pool. When you step inside your air conditioned/heated motel unit, cottage, or fully equipped kitchen suite, you'll enjoy comfortable sleeping arrangements with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, flat screen TV, telephone, hair dryer and free Wifi. And, if you like having more than coffee or tea in your room each morning we'll look forward to seeing you in the reception area for complimentary coffee/tea, juice, fruit, bagels, english muffins and donuts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Heritage of Lake George Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Of Lake George Hotel Lake George
- Heritage Lake George Hotel
- Heritage Lake George Motel