You are close by the downtown village so everything is within walking distance. Nice rooms. Microwave, coffee pot, TV. No clock or alarm clock. Strange. Air conditioning works amazing well. Love the sitting area for the guests. There is a pool but also there is shuffleboard, BBQ grills, a gazebo, fire pit, and picnic tables. Also there are nice porches to sit on at your room if you'd rather do that. We went over the Labor Day weekend with two other couples and we were able to hang out and enjoy ourselves. Very homey feeling establishment. The staff was very friendly as well. The Continental Breakfast could use a little bit of an upgrade but it was enough to get us going for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of Lake George Village, yet with plenty of greenspace onsite, The Heritage of Lake George boasts a beautiful courtyard with gazebo, firepit, picnic tables, grills, lounge chairs and shuffleboard court, along with our temperature controlled outdoor heated pool. When you step inside your air conditioned/heated motel unit, cottage, or fully equipped kitchen suite, you'll enjoy comfortable sleeping arrangements with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, flat screen TV, telephone, hair dryer and free Wifi. And, if you like having more than coffee or tea in your room each morning we'll look forward to seeing you in the reception area for complimentary coffee/tea, juice, fruit, bagels, english muffins and donuts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Heritage of Lake George Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Of Lake George Hotel Lake George
- Heritage Lake George Hotel
- Heritage Lake George Motel