“They have nothing! Too expensive!”
Review of Pizza Jerks

Pizza Jerks
Ranked #13 of 166 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza Jerks is a favorite among local residents and frequent travelers. We are proud to serve amazing food with friendly customer service in a clean and comfortable atmosphere. Thank you for choosing Pizza Jerks!
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My family and I are from India, and we expect quality service. First, they put us on hold! What a ridiculous notion! I ask them if they have any soups or french fries, and astonishingly, they say no, who doesn't have these things?! When they tell me that their vegetable pizza is $20.00, I can see through it, I think to myself, "Ah, Rakesh, they expect you to bargain! I try to bargain, but they wouldn't budge. Horrible. At the end, I didn't even pick up my pizza. The only upside was the person I talked to, a mr. "Dan" I believe, he was very professional and polite.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Nice spicy pie. Nothing fancy, but straight up solid fare. Cheap, quick, and yummy. I'd order again for sure.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

very tired after driving 4 1/2 hours, great to sit back and relax and enjoy a delicious pizza. Definitely will eat there again!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Oh my goss! It is always hard to know where to eat in a new place, we saw a flyer in our hotel room and though we would give them a try. Yummy! We ordered up our own picked veggie pizza. A large with tax was only 20.50 dollars. I would have bought 5 more if I had a freezer in my trunk, and enjoyed them more at home. Delicioso!!!!!!

1  Thank lisa h
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

What you see is what you get. At Pizza Jerks, teens greet you offhandedly and heat up a quick thin slice of happiness in exchange for 3$. Nothing could be more bland, but hey, sometimes it fills a need.

1  Thank Ruessavel